Vehicle Check NSW
Get a NSW PPSR (formerly REVS) check online with confidence
revs.com.au allows used car buyers to get New South Wales PPSR/REVS checks on cars they intend to purchase.
To do a VIN check, just enter the VIN of the vehicle you want to check and revs.com.au will search Australian State and Territory databases including REVS Check NSW for you.
You can also choose to purchase a complete car history check which includes a PPSR (formerly REVS) Certificate and will also tell you:
- If there is any outstanding finance on the vehicle
- If the car has been written off, flood damaged or stolen
- Current valuation/market price comparison
- If the odometer has been rolled back
- Safety and emission ratings
Enter the VIN in the box above and click 'Go' to perform a PPSR/REVS check or purchase a complete vehicle history report.
www.revs.com.au has all the information you need to run a PPSR/REVS check in NSW.